[This is just a repository for comments to other blogs, as described here.]

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

A Scratchpad


This is not an actual blog. It’s simply a scratchpad – a repository for my comments on other blogs. I’ve occasionally found myself frustrated by technical problems in adding a comment to a blog post – some sequence of characters in the comment, or the length of the comment, or the presence of too many hyperlinks, or some other feature interferes with publication.  The cause of the problem is often unclear and not readily resolved. This “blog” is a kludge – an inelegant workaround.  I can place the actual content of the comment here, and merely submit a hyperlink at the blog to which I am commenting.

Since this is simply a repository for my comments on other blogs, I’ve disabled commenting at this site. Comments responding to anything posted here should be published on the primary blog to which my comment was originally directed.